Women in Leadership: Fourth Annual Summit
2023 Women in Leadership Summit
“Get in the Game!”
March 2-3, 2023
Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Summit to be held March 2-3, 2023, at Camden on the Lake. This year’s theme is “Get in the Game” and summit attendees can expect a fun sports and athletic atmosphere.
Camden on the Lake
Lake Ozark, Missouri
March 2, 2023
2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
March 3, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Business casual – and wear your favorite team’s shorts/jerseys
Topics and Speakers:
- “Get in the Game of Leadership with the 5 Cs” -- Danielle Sullivan from Curriculum Associates, “Get in the Game of Finance and Operations” -- Kim Cranston and Pam Frazier
- “Getting in the Game of Leading Student Activities” -- Jen Rukstad
- “Getting in the Game of Legislation” -- Senators Jill Schupp and Karla Eslinger
- “Missouri Education Update” -- Commissioner of Education Dr. Margie Vandeven.
- Summit participants will also have “huddle up” time to discuss a self-selected topics with an informed coach.
- Trivia is back by popular demand on Thursday late afternoon.
- Dinner and networking with friends.
- Free snacks and a cash bar will be available for trivia participants.
- This is a great time to meet new people and strengthen your network.
- Both breakfast and lunch will be provided on Friday.
Registration Fee: $125 (this is an increase over last year due to an additional meal)
REGISTER AT YOUR MEMBER FINALFORM LINK.
FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGISTERING, CONTACT MELISSA SHANNON: MELISSA.SHANNON@MCSA.ORG (OR CALL 573-638-4825)
Room Reservations for Camden on the Lake
Please see booking link below.
Group Code: WOME0323
Guests can also call the hotel directly at (573) 365-5620 and ask for the group rate for Missouri Association of School Administrators or reference the above code. The cost is $119 per night. There is an additional $12.78 resort fee and $13.65 for tax. Many rooms are large enough to be shared if needed.
The cutoff date to make reservations is 2/3/23. Once cutoff date hits, sleeping rooms will be based on availability and increased rates may apply. Please call hotel directly if scheduling after 2/3/23 and ask for Nicole Torres.