Any business that markets either products or services to the public schools or who wishes to provide support to public school superintendents through their professional association are eligible for a business associate membership in the Association. We are grateful for our business partners!
Become a Business Associate Member Today!
As a Business Associate you will:
- Demonstrate your support of public-school administrators.
- Receive recognition of your membership in the MASA Spotlight, in the MASA Membership Directory, and in the MASA Spring Conference registration packet.
- Be provided a link from the MASA Internet site directly to your business website.
- Receive one copy of each mailing of the MASA Spotlight.
- Receive one copy of the MASA Pictorial Membership Directory.
- Receive priority in obtaining a booth at the MASA Spring Conference if received by deadline.
- Business may note MASA Business Associate Membership in publications, advertising, and website.
- Receive one electronic set of contact information for MASA active members
Choose from the different tabs under "Business/Associate Members" to view our current associate members and their contact information.
If you are interested in becoming a Business Associate Member contact Melissa Shannon.
Office Phone: 573-638-4825